Friday, January 14, 2011

Here.We.Go

I have decided to start a 3 month fitness program on January 14th, 2011.

For the next 90 days I will be committed to changing my body and seeing how far I can push myself. I see myself as a pretty healthy guy, but something occurred to me the other day while I was trying to play basketball with two of my buddies.. I was exhausted after only about 30 minutes of running around. This showed me that I am not in the type of shape I was one year ago.

This blog will be primarily about FOOD and FITNESS. My true goal behind all of what I'm about to throw myself into is that I hope to inspire others to change the way they are living their lives NOW not tomorrow or next week, but to look in the mirror and see what they are doing to their minds and bodies.

If anyone has a specific question about anything just send me an email and I will write about it and try and help you the best I can.

See you guys on this side or the other.

Cheers,

AP

No comments:

Post a Comment