Thursday, February 10, 2011

30 Day No Sugar Challenge

This coming Monday February 14th, 2011 I will be doing a challenge. The challenge is to not have any sugar/sweetener for 30 days.

I am going to buy a small book and start writing down every single thing that goes into my body. Not only will I be able to track and calculate what nutrients I am taking in, It will help me make sure I don't have any sugar for the next month.

Sugar really isn't that good for us in the first place, and usually after I eat or drink something with a lot of sugar. I end up feeling pretty crappy later on. I get that "sugar rush" but then get the crash comes along with it.

Seems like almost every single thing we see out on the market these days has some kind of sugar or artificial sweetener added into it. I do expect to be pretty cranky and moody for the first week or two, because when going cold turkey on anything it usually hurts the worst in the beginning. But I know that I will survive, and the feeling of being able to cut something out of your  life to enhance your overall health is going to feel amazing.

I will take "before" photos either Sunday night or Monday morning. This will also be about the time that my first 30 days of my 90 day program are complete.

"Week 4"


Hopefully after finishing my challenge it will show me how much I really don't need to have sugar in my diet.

This should be interesting... now I wont be posting daily updates on the challenge. But I will about 15 days in (2 weeks) and let you know how my body is taking it. I will say that since I have started my 90 day program I  haven't had to much sugar in my diet anyways, but now I will completely cut it out for 30 days. Wish me luck guys.. HERE....WE......GO!

Cheers,

AP

P.S : Also starting Monday the 14th, I am going to start including the workout "Insanity" into my routine to get even more results before my deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment