Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 4 of the Mind and Body Program

This first week feels like it is going by so slow. The last time I was waking up before the sun came up was my freshman year of college for football.

Here is the run down of Day 4 (Shoulders) of our 90 day program.

*STRETCH...STRETCH...STRETCH!!


*WARM UP WITH A GOOD WALK

High Knee Raises - 3x20


Russian Twists with Medicine Ball - 3x30


Planks - 2x1 minute 


Crunches on stability ball - 2x25


Rear Delt Flyes - 3x12

Front Dumbbell Raises - 3x12


Arnold Press - 3x12


Barbell Shrugs - 2x12


Then to give my legs a "little" rest since they have been working hard all week. I took a nice jog around the track for about 8-10 minutes (70% MHR). Then an all out sprint as fast as I could for 2 laps. (indoor track is not a full Olympic size track)

Later today I will be doing a cycling class to finish off the day.

Were almost done with week 1 guys. Keep up the good work!

AP

No comments:

Post a Comment