Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I saw a guy that looked like this at the ODU GYM today

So while I am busting out my final set of seated rows I look over to my right and I see a guy that looked JUST like these pictures. I'm sorry If I shook my head and just started laughing. He should feel a little embarrassed in my opinion. Its 2011 people.. not the 1980s. I don't care too much what people where but I still cant believe this is what I saw.. I hope this is as entertaining to you as it was to me this morning.







That about sums it up.. White male with a head band, basketball jersey and short shorts. And a stick figure to top it all off. He was sure having fun on the assistant squat machine haha. OK I had my laughs for the day. I hope I haven't embarrassed anyone reading this if thats what you wear to work out in the gym.

AP

No comments:

Post a Comment