Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nutrition Tip of the Day!

BUY ONE OF THESE..




Some people have been asking me how do I know I am eating 6oz of chicken. Well I'm here to tell you that I'm not a physic even though I wish I was sometimes when it comes to the female race. HaHa but thats a story for another day. Buy a food scale to help you control and measure out your portions for each meal. This will save you a lot of time and headaches. You can be fancy and get a nice digital one or be like me and get a simple one that measures only up to 7lbs. But trust me I will not be eating 7lbs of food at one time. Also I weigh my food after It is cooked. Food is heavier when it is frozen or raw. Don't be like me and go all over town in search for one these babies. I went to the grocery store and no luck, I went to GNC because their website says they carry them and no luck again. So last but not least I went to Wal Mart and purchased this basic one for less than 10 dollars. GO AND BUY ONE OF THESE ASAP!

AP



No comments:

Post a Comment