Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Im Sorry

I want to sincerely apologize. I did not hold up my end of the bargain this weekend when it comes to living a healthy Mind and Body lifestyle. It was SuperBowl weekend and I went a little over board. I ate pretty much nothing but greasy food and drank more beers than I can remember. I had a great time!

But the hangover yesterday really hit me hard. I thought I was ready to go today. But sadly I got through a little over half of my workout this morning and my body basically said F*** You Sir. And couldn't go any more. For those of you that follow this blog and keep up with everything, I feel like I not only let myself down but I let you guys down as well.  I can tell you right now that I will not be doing what I did these weekend again for a LONG TIME. Now don't let me fool you I will be drinking a nice beer here or there or having a mix drink. Who are we kidding.. I'm a young bachelor in college who loves to go out and have some fun. But I am going to take it down a notch, that I can promise you. So its time to just put it behind me, and move on. Everyone has their rough patches..its not the end of the world. Time to get back to work.

I WAS DOING A LITTLE TO MUCH OF THIS 


AND NOT ENOUGH OF THIS


AP

No comments:

Post a Comment