Monday, February 14, 2011

Large 6 Egg Omelette with Strawberries

I have new delicious recipe for you guys!

6 egg omelette with a few strawberries.

Here is what you will need for this delicious meal:

Eggs (Cage Free)

4 ounces of sliced turkey breast

Handful of Spinach Leaves

Few strawberries for the side

YUM YUM

After you have gathered all the materials do the following.

1) Heat skillet to medium heat.
2) Pour in 6 egg whites into heated pan.
3) Add black pepper.
4) Cook for a few minutes then add leaves and turkey breast onto one side of the eggs.
5) Cook a little bit more then flip over empty side of the omelette onto the side with the turkey and leaves.
6) Cook throughly all the way through.
7) ENJOY :)

Final Product

This is a large omelette and I suggest either share this with a loved one (it is valentines day today). Or cut it in half and save the other half for a snack later on today.

Also, I know that I am not having any sugar for the next 30 days and I know some of you health nuts are going to yell at me and say HEYYYY fruit as sugar in it! This is true my friends, but I will admit to you now that I will have the occasional piece of fruit. This is natural sugar and not that refined white sugar you think of when you think of the word "sugar". But this is all the sugar that I will have, and I dont plan on having fruit everyday but occasionally I will indulge :)

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE OMELETTE! 

AP







No comments:

Post a Comment