Thursday, February 3, 2011

Meal of the Day - 2/3/11

Here is a meal you may enjoy..then again you may not. But it is healthy and VERY EASY to prepare. When it comes to cooking I always like to choose easier healthy meals to prepare then ones that take hours and hours. I like most people that I know can be in a rush at times and just wanna grab it and go or sit down in between classes and chow down.

I call this a Tuna Scramble!

HAHA I know it is a very lame name but it is what it is.... ENJOY :)

Instructions:

Take 5-6 egg whites and put them in a bowl or any kind of dish. (just like if you were gonna make scrambled eggs) Then open 1 can of tuna fish. Now on medium heat pour your egg whites into your pan, then put your tuna fish into the pan. Now just scramble it up like scrambled eggs. Add some pepper and a dash of salt if you would like for taste. You are done ! Eat and Enjoy your food. Enjoy every single bite knowing that you are eating healthy and you made it yourself. 2 things I would be proud of if I were you :)


Tuna Scramble

You may be able to make this into two separate meals. I personally could not finish the entire thing. So I just wrapped the rest up and popped it into the fridge and will finish it off in a few hours.

I also added Hot Sauce to give it some more flavor because it is a little bland. If you have been eating egg whites then you know what I mean lol.

I also added 3 tbsp of peanuts to add a little crunch to the meal. You may add some slices of fruit or Greek Yogurt. Make this dish yours!! This is only the starting point for what you can do with it. 


I hope you like it!


AP

No comments:

Post a Comment