Monday, January 23, 2012

39 days till Spring Beak 2012 - KEY WEST , FL

There is little over a month left till me and a bunch of friends head down to Key West, FL for a week of drinking and partying on the beach in the warm FL weather. So that leaves little time left to get it in at the gym.

For the last month, I am going to be lifting 6 days a week and upping my cardio and I as of now I plan on doing a detox probably the last week before we leave for Key West.

Here is a great upper body workout for you to use when trying to get your body ready with just a few weeks left for vacation.

Bent Over Barbell Row - 3 sets of 5

Pull Ups - 2 sets of 8

Chin Ups - 2 sets of 8

Dumbbell Bench Press - 3 sets of 5

Tricep Cable Extension - 3 sets of 10

Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 3 sets of 10

Barbell Curl - 3 sets of 10

Skullcrushers - 3 sets of 10

H.I.I.T Cardio - 20 minutes.

This workout should take you about 50 - 60 minutes, not including your H.I.I.T.

AP

No comments:

Post a Comment