Monday, February 28, 2011

IS IT VACATION TIME YET??

Hola Amigos y Amigas,



With the help and assistance from a fellow fitness enthusiast and my good friend Gary Deagle   , I am going to start doing this pretty simple routine for a while. My goal at this moment is to of course drop my BF% and be in the best shape of my life and in the best possible looking state once my vacation to Nags Head , N.C comes around on May 21st. 

So I will be lifting HEAVY and busting my ass on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I will be going through some super sets but also the good old fashioned body split workouts where I may go all chest (upper body) on Monday as hard as I can possibly go and use every ounce of energy towards that. Then do maybe nothing but legs(lower body) one day and possibly nothing but back the other day. I shall keep you updated on what I do on these days so you can all have something to possibly follow if you would like to. But there are also great workouts I have already posted previously especially once that have to do with super sets.

I am also going to be doing a fasted walk 5 days of the week every morning before I do anything else. I also plan on doing a little bit of intermittent fasting to help with the fat loss. I plan on doing two 16 hour fasts each week and see how it goes. Basically after I eat dinner around 7pm or so Monday night I would then not eat again until 11am the next day (basically around lunch time). During that morning of the fast I am going to do nothing but drink pure clean water and of course some green tea (I have fallen in love). 

I also plan on doing 2-3 sprinting sessions during the week. They will never last longer than 20-30 minutes. 

Planks on the beach....I LOVE IT


So here would be a brief break down of my weekly plan to sum everything up:

Monday - Fasted Walk (30 minutes) ... Lift Heavy (45-60 minutes) Med-High Carb

Tuesday - Fasted Walk (30 minutes) ... H.I.I.T session (no longer than 20-30 minutes) (16 hour intermittent fast) Low Carb

Wednesday - Fasted Walk ( 30 minutes) ... Lift Heavy (45-60 minutes) Med-High Carb

Thursday - Fasted Walk (30 minutes) ... H.I.I.T session (no longer than 20-30 minutes) (16 hour intermittent fast) Low Carb

Friday - Fasted Walk (30 minutes) ... Lift Heavy (45-60 minutes) Low Carb

Saturday - H.I.I.T session (no longer than 20-30 minutes) Low Carb

Sunday - REST

If you have any specific questions about what I am doing, I would love to hear from you. Or if you have advice or any personal experience let me hear it!!! I am always looking to improve what I do with regards to my health. 

Yours in Fitness,

AP

"BE INTENSE EVERY REP ON EVERY LIFT AND EVERY SPRINT!"

My Beach House for the week! JEALOUS?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment